Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I LOVE MY COURSE


This post was up after I seen a page. I’m curious but at this point of time, it does not really matter anymore who is the one involved, there is no way to satisfy every single one around us and for someone to judge people that way, it do prove you are not holy (but no one ever sees you that way also). It’s the end of the journey, for you to be release from all the torture, I’m glad for you. It must be a life regretting period throughout this, I lay my pity on you. However, I do suggest you to think twice, before labeling it as place that caused you fear and disgust and fake, you have not been smiling sincerely to anyone in the circle?

I could loudly shout out, I had and NO REGRETS

What is the massive production of our course? I would proudly say: ladies and gentleman that is being honest of themselves by voicing out whatever they want

Ladies and gentleman that is honest? Is it cool to be a part of them? You know, there are lots of steps and qualification to actually become one. Though in the surface, it seems easy, it needs GUTS!! REAL GUTS!!

I love my course very much. Part of it is due to the laughter and bonds that are built throughout the years. I united with them, making sure I’m an insider. All these while, I never hesitate, all I felt was.. (Nodding in agreement and smile)

The reason of so? If you really be a part of this circle, it is relieved..I guarantee you. Some criticized, we are ‘nutz’. To a great extent, I raise both hands up. In this world, you need to be ‘nutz’ to enjoyed the moment and all this is not about surviving but only sharing the moments with your loved ones.

We stood firmly. Word, with an extra ‘s’ means WORDS indicating plural indicating we speaks a lot to voice out instead of using a weapon to stabbed you. Words coming out of our mouth couldn’t be a sword that bleeds you. One laugh, two laugh..Excitingly makes you laugh till drop. Most of the time, seeing laughter at the face of others, enjoying and cherishing the moments.

I’m always loud as most might think. I also have my own stand. I voice out all the time. Just, to bring something up but I don’t call it a chaos which voice out the inner sounds of many, I choose to stand in the circle.

Already, there are many survivors, whom I saw smiling, laughing, appreciating. Many are appreciating. Many are hoping for lasting moment. Many are just saying, they belong HERE.

Indeed. In the meantime listening to the crap of ABC, you will never know when you are the centre of the conversations. In the meantime expressing certain kind of thought, you will never know the response given by others but never be afraid to listen, it doesn’t matter it ended up as a joke as long as you can bear that the human world is brutal.

I’m leaving the circle (I don’t call it heaven coz I dunno how is heaven like). Yes, it is unbearable, I prefer lingering here more. The group of FRIENDS, I will always remember them. FRIENDS could be harsh but indeed SINCERE. Perhaps, we just do not know how to say goodbye to reduce the sadness to others. As long as you went through moments with them, they are still GREAT BESTIES.

Thank you. This place has carved a place in my heart

Let memories be memories. May it stay in me and never blown away by the wind.

Those that have been hurt, rubbing salt will only makes you heal faster indeed. I mean for ulcer la!!

sinny

5 comments:

  1. well, u should probably be thankful. if not for the post, most of you wouldn't realize how much u enjoyed being in the group, the keyword being HOW MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so touching after i read this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ce: ya ya..most probably!!!!

    anonymous..really?? how touch?? who are u nyway??

    e: thanks. i sumore tot you will scold me

    ReplyDelete
  4. guess things change alot after that...huh

    ReplyDelete