Friday, October 30, 2009

crappo moment

it was my final paper yesterday..
29 Oct 2009 my last paper in UPM (i hope no failing)
7 semester spend here hanging out with sampat people
these are those crazy people around me:
crappo photo session after the seminar

the four guys that were forced by Hui Yuan to snap this..very co-operative indeed
we named them 4 dumb dumb
from left: the 高大伟猛 fatt shen, my beloved son lee gang, my tersayang bobby, the betrayer chan wei leong @ chan lan kor

me and the smart ass of food service: susan with her proud white glasses

''hihi, you are mine..see you can run where sumore"

no need to introduce la: ms. Oh Hui Yuan
the joker among us..of course our beloved photographer and crapper

ah my gossip partner: ms. Wong Swee Chin..we alwiz have eye contact when we sensed the same thing..this is what you call 'sam yau leng sai'

lee gang also can be crapper sometimes..he is the most chiong hei coursemate of mine..nag nag nag..but we love him coz he is that chiong hei...haha

not to forget, someone that is louder than me, Ms Tan Lee Ming..the outsider of the service people..different major ma..
btw, this is the main gate of my hostel..

eh, where is my dear g_ Si__ huh?? to be reveal soon coz she is busy buying fruit when we snap this..totally aunty..

my success attempt of taking the pic of 3..clap clap clap

i like this pic leh..she din post it in facebook..she look like those artist we see in French movie right??

see..i said its crappo moment right??

special effect photo..no need to edit also..more to come later..
those character not reveal yet
and also more detail about those above mentioned

love love mode

sinny

5 comments:

  1. aiya........my photo...
    anyway, no need keep on OH HUI YUAN lah my darl

    ReplyDelete
  2. where got keep on oh hui yuan wor. coz ur photo is the most sampat wan ma

    chuin: haha, really scare a??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm... gonna miss u guys.... anyway, good luck for industrial training...! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. gonna miss u too..thanks..u too all the best..

    ReplyDelete