Wednesday, March 31, 2010

its DINOSAUR day

my housemate is back to work..hihi...
i'm like freaking tired after making hundreds of sandwiches
but once i open my room
i saw this:


my fav goldfish and this time its cheddar
previously is the original flavor.
thank you!!!
i got snack during my drama time again
so i thought that is it
but after bathing, i open my cupboard
in a blur vision without my spec, i saw a box
with my spec, i saw THIS:


its CRISPY DINOSAUR with their new packaging
i love eating crispy when i'm young
and i don't share it with others..i heart it as much as i heart kinder-bueno
now they got new packaging
and both of them got me the limited dinosaur shell egg


its suppose to be a coin box but i saw no insert to put in coins

he look cute right??!! what a childish me

haha..and it came with crispy..


i was like freaking HAPPY!!!!!!
LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!

thanks again to both of them..muakssssss....

sinny

4 comments:

  1. i also duno inside got a dinosaur! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. later open let u see huh..i wan to send pic to elson dy la...thanks to you both..muaksss

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...do you know the Dinasour's name is Kris? LOL...just fyi~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm..yupp yupp i know..but since its my dino..i named it DINO..haha

    ReplyDelete