Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear E

YEAH!!!! its e e birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

although you are older dy, no worries...i won't call you aunty yet..haha

may you have a awesome awesome celebration with 'whoever' you are celebrating with..hihi



its your birthday
where I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your biggest dream
I hope for every single candle you blow
you get wonderful blessing
I wish for you that
whatever that you wish more in life
will come to you at the time you needed it the most
just like the way you imagined it
or even ten times better
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do
I wish we were sisters
so I could have known you from the very beginning
I look forward more to enjoy our friendship
I'm so glad you were brought to this world

because you bright up my life and brought joy and laughter to me

once again, happy birthday!!

loads of love

sinny

No comments:

Post a Comment