Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

its the new year eve today and i'm here blogging
this is the first year i'm away from home during the Chinese New Year
staying at Penang, the community that takes this festive season as an importance do makes me miss home as you see them preparing for CNY
maybe if i was at community that don't celebrate, it won't feel that bad..haha
i just got the adrenalin rush to step on the plane and fly back but cannot..
but its still not that lonely la..coz i still listen to firecrackers and CNY music


what would i do if i'm at Klang today???

1. having reunion dinner (all my fav CNY food)
2. take ang pow (this year my parents save on the ang pau by just banking it to me..hihi)
3. drinking shandy (dunno why i make it a must to get a carton of this no matter i finish it or not)
4. going back to grandparent house for visits and more ang pow
5. eating Kuala Selangor prawn cracker (this year i eat Penang's wan)
6. still doing my last minute shopping
7. wear new pyjamas (its a must for me)


and one thing i'm pretty proud of this festive season (not really proud la)
imagine i haven't been shopping for a piece of cloth or shoes this season
totally unbelievable!!!!
there's no shopping spree at all but now i wish i had new clothes or even a new pair of sandals
how i wish!!!!!


but i know this is going to memorable wan
i would appreciate my next CNY more..I KNOW THAT FOR SURE!!!!

p/s: made all this card and its all given out..didn't post any out coz i got no stamps and material are so limited here..its not the work i'm really satisfy and i only manage to do 4 using all my materials..that's why it looks repetitive..anyway hope they like it!!!

Happy Chinese New Year to all...let the TIGER ROARSSSSSS....
Happy Valentine to all the lovebirds and all my loved ones

lastly

Happy Birthday to my dearest BRO, Mr. Andrew Lee (promise to replace the celebration once i'm back, hihi)

sinny

4 comments:

  1. gosh, LOVE the cards!!! :)

    Xin nian kuai le my hunn!!

    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..im still not very satisfy with the card though..

    gong xi fa cai!!!

    diyana: roarssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry but i don't really understand the meaning of your sentence..

    ReplyDelete