Thursday, December 10, 2009

Internship

had been in Penang for almost 5 days to start off my internship that will last me six months
hows my work place??
erm, i don't think it should be written here cause its the company policy
hows my rental house??
of course not as comfortable as my own home
but its still acceptable
but i just cross my finger that the flat mate here will stop stomping on the amplifier at 0200
its midnight man, i need some sleep
o, i'm going to get a new bed
its aching my back,
i need a good sleep if i'm working in a hotel don't i??
hows my colleague??
basically i don't really know them yet..
hows my housemate??
a..they are crazy ladies
laughing all the way
watching drama with me
hows Penang??
i'm still trying to get to know this place..haha

its not that bad till now

enjoyable

btw, i still got some back dated post from my previous breaks..shall try to post it up asap..haha

sinny


2 comments:

  1. hey gal, wish u good luck for the internship... hopefully it will be an enjoyable and wonderful experience for you!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you..all the best for your upcoming and last semester..

    ReplyDelete