Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

YES..I'm officially 24 years old and its just nice that i had completed my internship

Happy Birthday to me!!!

this years birthday was awesome having my family and friend around me as for the beginning half of the year, i wasn't around for any festive season or birthday...


thanks to daddy and mummy for giving me all the love and pampering..i'm proud to be the princess of the house

thanks to Andrew for guiding me and of coz 'sayang' me in all ways although we do argue on some matters..its normal coz we are siblings

thanks to all my friends that pampered me so much all these years especially during birthday..you know who you are..all the pressies, cards, celebrations, phone calls, message..

thanks to all the above who went through with me for my ups and downs..

people always wished me many good returns in my years ahead during my birthday..and i wish to share with all of you'll for all the good returns..

YOU'LL MADE MY DAY A BETTER ONE

love ya

muahhhhhhhhhhh

sinny

1 comment: