Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday blues

it is indeed Monday blues to me
early morning waking up carrying hope to had my issues on fyp done
but it seems luck jus wasn't on my side
it is total bullshit
previously its only that the questionaire that don't work
now even the objective don't work
i appreciate that she is giving me opinions and suggestion
telling me the consequences during the seminar
but my pa don't work that way
for me to even voice to him is already a difficulty
with his ego and attitude, he definetly won't accept the changes
its totally devestating for me to deal with this early in the morning
not even a single thing that would boost me to continue with this title
what makes the difference if i would to come out with a new title
i need a solution not suggestion
i need a break
gosh..holding on to my tears once again
sinny

3 comments:

  1. who is ur supervisor then?I oso kena shooted by my supervisor, no tears fortunately but he destroy my confidence and passion about the title...juz hope everything will finish soon, i m really tired of study now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, so sorry for leaving your questionnaire as well as the objectives in such a havoc..

    ReplyDelete
  3. RINGPIG: haha..at least u still got more then half a year to go...

    benc: hey no worries..it wasnt ur fault..shall explain to u later

    ReplyDelete