Monday, September 21, 2009

Yuzu, The Gardens

this was definitely a delayed post
i desperately need this break
thanks for making this offer to bring me around
i went with a bit hyper again that day
after blindly pick pock pock at the restaurant we want to dine in
we hoped into Tony Roma but we went off within 5 minutes
and hoped into another restaurant and stuck our butt there


salads that don't fair that well makes me smile
soft, fragrant homemade tofu makes me smile
stingy ikura roe makes me smile
fresh fatty salmon makes me smile
kobe beef sukiyaki with egg wash makes me laugh
(its very difficult for me to reduce the consumption of good meat but i do not waste coz i still care for those lack of food, we finished the last sip)



after the 2nd plan is accomplish
we hope on to the 3rd plan, CAKES
the missing pavlova makes us sad :(
the marscapone cheese cake makes her smile
the chocolate nutty meringue makes me smile
the hot latte with sugar cubes makes her smile
the hot cappuccino makes me smile again!!

that whole day makes me smile :)
i wonder will i smile like this in a short period
thanks

sinny

Yuzu and Alexis both located at The Gardens


No comments:

Post a Comment