Thursday, August 27, 2009

lets talk bout my uni pals part 1

till today i dunno the exact number of students in my course
but i know its around 60++..and in food service (my major) is around 20++
honestly if you ask me, am i close to everyone..NO!! no one in the course is close to everyone
its so impossible
but of course i got a bunch of people that is pretty close to me
until this moment, there are people who is practically afraid of me in school
which i don't give a damn anymore after all the sem
i got serious in work, i mean tht is normal..i mean people are serious when they are passion about their work..
so, i don't see the point of me being extra friendly or nice just to get good reputation among the others..there are this statement certain chinese girls in the coursemate is polite la, know the culture of the others very well la, friendly la, bla bla bla
im certainly not in the category!! but i don't give a damn..certainly those 3 girls in the pic below is not under that category also..we play our own way..we pay the respect to others in our own way..people not getting use with our attitude, jus turn your face and dont look at us la!!someone told me the capable rules at the top..thts pretty cool statement huh!!

from left: my son, lee gang..my dear, gy sinn..my gossip partner, swee chin..my ex partner, bobby..my darling, huiyuan..my leader now, wei liang..my dunno wat, fatt shen..

this bunch of ppl is the one i mix with mostly..one is missing coz she is in the management..haha..
i admit im pretty hard to please..and sometimes they do get into my nerve..especially when they put aeroplane..
but they are always there when i need them, or when they know it is crucial for them to be there for me..one of the reason for me to go school sometimes is just to hang out with them
i still take myself as a princess among them..haha..i know its bad for me to classify my friend into circle..but its the truth..i make it pretty obvious sometimes..since i left only 2 months,..i guess there is a need to spend time with ppl i LOVE BEST when im in school!!

okay, we PLAY HARD, but we WORK OUR ASS off without the need to SHOW it to OTHERS!!

maybe shud do a more precise description of each the next time..yeah!!!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU'LL...MUAKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

zuma

sinny

No comments:

Post a Comment