Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cannie's Mei Birthday

it was her birthday again
my dear little sista, Miss Cannie Lee


my appearance suppose to be a surprise
but it seems that it doesn't work
but for sure the balloon and the sash was a surprise
and i really love those balloons..although i alwiz fear of the sounds of balloon, these were alright
and she loves it..its PINK!!!!!



its my second outing with Mel
she was one girl that i know speak out whatever in her mind
either you love it or hate it, she don't really give a damn...haha...she is a 'banana' too
and its my first time knowing Sue
very pretty and sweet girl, and it was such a coincidence coz she was a friend of my coursemate
after singing at red box, we went to have some dessert


my latest picture with her but i think Mel really should improve her skill..aiks...if not i can develop this photo dy...

pancakes

more pancakes


more more pancakes

the ultimate treasure box pancakes with candles!!!!!

she loves it too...i make the right choice!!!!

a perfect group photos this time

hope to see you'll real soon

HAPPY BIRHTDAY CANNIE LEE

No comments:

Post a Comment