Friday, May 1, 2009

MIHAS 3rd Training

it was the 3rd official training for MIHAS ytd
one thing i realize i din really got grumpy throughout the processes for 3 practice
i wonder is that good?
coz when i got grumpy my things went well and just the way i want it
when i'm not, none of the things went well
i was so busy with so many other stuffs that i only did 1 small part of the misen place
very sorry to the members of my team
but im not complaining, things prepared just isn't sufficient
ytd food in terms of PRESENTATION and TASTE SUCKS to the most!!
its a total PISS OFF!!
when other group is catching up, mine was jus flopping
it wasn't that im not convince with the skill of my members
and letting them to be in charge so that i don't look autocratic
but i think its time to change, another 2 practice to go
its time to leave other groups despite being the coordinator
I WANT TO BE IN CHARGE
i'm going do things the way I WANT
things is going to turn out the way i want it to be
maybe not perfect but at least near perfection
i want DRASTIC changes to BOOST my spirit
TASTE!
PRESENTATION!
WORK ARRANGEMENT!
my food may not be anything special or maybe it could be found somewhere else
but its going to be MY STYLE!!

sinny

2 comments: